Ermgassen & Co is a leading independent European investment banking firm focused on cross-border Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Finance advisory services.
The firm combines comprehensive M&A skills with a creative and entrepreneurial approach. Over the years, Ermgassen & Co has built long-term relationships with blue-chip clients, private companies, financial sponsors and family offices.
Ermgassen & Co has successfully completed more than 250 transactions to date. As a result, its team of professionals has unrivalled structuring and execution experience in international Mergers & Acquisitions.
Founded in 1988, Ermgassen & Co firm is managed and controlled by its senior partners Ermgassen & Co is a founding member of the IAIB.
- Mergers and acquisitions in Europe and cross-border
- Divestiture of divisions of large corporations
- Sale of medium sized family businesses
- Private placements of equity and debt
- Structuring of LBOs and MBOs
- Fairness opinions and valuations
- Acquisition search in Europe and the Far East