IAIB member firms provide innovative corporate finance and advisory services, including:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Management-led and leveraged/institutional buyouts
- Debt and equity capital raises
- Recapitalizations and financial restructurings
- Fairness opinions and valuations
- Transaction option analysis and growth strategy design
- Carve-outs and joint ventures
- Public-private partnerships
- Access to listing on various stock exchanges worldwide
The scope of activities generally involves middle market transactions in the range of US $10 million to US $150 million in value, although substantially larger transactions occur each year.
Regional Member Firms
IAIB member firms have executed numerous transactions in virtually all business segments, providing innovative corporate finance and advisory services.